19.3 C
London
Wednesday, May 20, 2026

World-shaking UFO release imminent as insider teases next secrets

World-shaking UFO release imminent as insider teases next secrets,

Americans are waiting with bated breath for the next wave of UFO files after officials promised the release will be ‘very soon.’

Chief Pentagon spokesperson Sean Parnell announced Monday on X that the materials are currently ‘actively being processed’ for publication.

While details about the imminent disclosure dump remain secret, investigative journalist Jeremy Corbell told the Daily Mail it could include 46 classified UFO videos requested by lawmakers earlier this year. ‘There is something much bigger coming,’ he said.

Corbell claimed he personally provided officials with access to the videos via what he described as classified ‘intel links’ linked to hidden government servers, after unknown sources leaked the clips to him.

‘Not just file names. If you put the underscores in, they’re linked,’ Corbell said, claiming the material led directly to classified systems that ‘you and I can’t access.’

According to Corbell, the reaction inside official circles was immediate. ‘When they saw that what I had said was there … [they said], “We need to protect these links,”‘ he claimed, adding: ‘I’ve had eyes on these videos for years.’

The files were allegedly considered so sensitive that officials scrambled to contain access to them once lawmakers realized they were authentic.

Growing public pressure surrounding the footage also appeared to help push the government toward disclosure, with Corbell claiming: ‘We forced the video release.’

According to Corbell, the upcoming disclosure could go far beyond blurry cockpit footage, potentially including full military analysis reports, pilot testimony and metadata detailing speed, trajectory and movement patterns.

While details about the imminent disclosure dump remain secret, investigative journalist Jeremy Corbell told the Daily Mail it could include 46 classified UFO videos requested by lawmakers earlier this year. Pictured is a still of one of the clips

While details about the imminent disclosure dump remain secret, investigative journalist Jeremy Corbell told the Daily Mail it could include 46 classified UFO videos requested by lawmakers earlier this year. Pictured is a still of one of the clips 

The 46 videos have been a major talking point amid President Donald Trump’s UFO disclosure push, as the clips were requested from the Department of Defense last month and have yet to be delivered.

Florida Representative Anna Paulina Luna penned a letter to US Secretary of Defense Pete Hegseth on April 1, ordering the Pentagon to deliver 46 specific clips no later than April 14, 2026.

Lawmakers said the videos could reveal patterns of activity near sensitive military sites and help determine whether the objects pose a potential national security threat.

The requested footage reportedly shows spherical objects weaving through clouds, hovering over open water and repeatedly appearing near US warships and submarines.

Several clips were captured by fighter jets, surveillance aircraft and drones operating in regions such as the Persian Gulf, Afghanistan and the East China Sea.

In multiple cases, more than one object was tracked moving at high speeds at the same time, raising concerns about possible coordinated activity near sensitive military operations.

One request, titled ‘Spherical UAP over AFG in and out of clouds, 11/23/20,’ reportedly shows a massive disc weaving through cloud cover near the Afghanistan-Pakistan border.

One of the videos requested was 'Spherical UAP over AFG in and out of clouds' captured in 2020. The footage was leaked by Investigative journalists Jeremy Corbell and George Knapp last year

One of the videos requested was ‘Spherical UAP over AFG in and out of clouds’ captured in 2020. The footage was leaked by Investigative journalists Jeremy Corbell and George Knapp last year 

Corbell and his partner, George Knapp, who leaked portions of the clip, said the footage was recorded during a reconnaissance mission conducted by a high-altitude Air Force platform.

However, the deadline was not met, and the videos have yet to be publicly released.

‘Rep Luna reached out to me and directly told me they are going to release the 46 videos,’ Corbell said, claiming Luna’s public pressure campaign effectively forced the Pentagon’s hand.

‘Luna kind of started a battle with the Department of War,’ he said, alleging officials initially wanted the issue handled internally before lawmakers pushed for public disclosure.

Luna also shared a post on X last week saying the clips are set to be declassified ‘in the coming weeks.’

Corbell claimed the shift was triggered by his newly released documentary Sleeping Dog, which featured eight of the 46 videos on Luna’s list.

Congress recently requested 46 UFO videos from the Department of War, and eight of them were leaked to an investigative journalist

Congress recently requested 46 UFO videos from the Department of War, and eight of them were leaked to an investigative journalist

Corbell (left) with his partner George Knapp

Corbell (left) with his partner George Knapp

Among the footage in Sleeping Dog is what Corbell described as full-color ‘satellite footage’ and ‘full motion video’ of mysterious flying objects that he believes Americans ‘need to be able to assess’ for themselves.

Another video shows four log-shaped objects seemingly writhing and squirming across the night sky at high speed with no visible means of propulsion.

Additional footage labeled ‘FORMATION UAP’ captures three glowing lights flying in a triangular pattern while crossing over one another in coordinated movements, again without any apparent heat signature or detectable propulsion system.

That video was released by Corbell on January 30, 2026 and quickly became one of the most widely discussed UAP clips online.

He also claimed at least 14 of the videos originated from Air Force investigations, a detail he suggested was significant because ‘the Air Force has been completely silent on the UAP thing.’

Corbell hinted that at least some of the clips could be explosive, saying: ‘Some of them are gonna be good.’

As anticipation builds over the Pentagon’s looming UFO file dump. one insider told the Daily Mail that Americans should expect an even more shocking second disclosure release.

Hot this week

Diana’s ex-hairdresser condemns ‘evil’ comments about Kate’s hair

Princess Diana's former hairdresser has condemned 'nasty' comments made about the Princess of Wales 's hair - as she stepped out with her newly blonde tresses.

Experts reveal how many tins of tuna is safe to eat a week

The NHS advises people to eat at least two portions of fish a week, yet a recent investigation revealed toxic metals, including mercury, could be lurking in cans of tinned tuna sold in the UK.

The unusual breakfast request Princess Lilibet asks Meghan Markle for

Meghan Markle revealed her children's favourite meals and that she 'doesn't like baking' on the second season of her lifestyle show With Love, Meghan.

Some people DO see ghosts – and medics say there’s an explanation

An astonishing third of people in the UK and almost half of Americans say they believe in ghosts, spirits and other types of paranormal activity.

The best places to live in Britain’s idyllic national parks

Many of us toy with the idea of moving somewhere close to nature, with a friendly community, where the pace of life is more civilised. But where to find such a place? A national park could be the answer.

Dramatic moment RAF aircraft was ‘dangerously’ buzzed by Russian jets

Two Russian jets 'repeatedly and dangerously' intercepted an RAF spy plane above the Black Sea, it has emerged.

Bolt CEO fires his entire HR team because they ‘created problems’

Ryan Breslow, the co-founder and chief executive of US fintech firm Bolt, said the department was scrapped as part of sweeping layoffs.

NATO jets scrambled as ‘drone’ is detected over Lithuania

NATO jets have been scrambled to intercept a drone that flew over Lithuania's capital Vilnius, as the country's prime minister and president were rushed to a safe house. 

Doctors dismissed my heartburn… this was the condition I had

For over a year and a half Chloe Sterling, repeatedly suffered from debilitating heartburn that could last days at a time.

Nursery worker who abused babies deported after 14 months of sentence

Roksana Lecka, 23, carried out a campaign of 'sadistic abuse' in which she punched, kicked and smacked 21 babies as young as ten-months-old at two London nurseries.

San Diego mosque shooters planned THREE targets, ‘manifesto’ reveals

The rambling, hate-filled pages, shared online via a niche file-sharing website, describe a planned 'blitzkrieg' to 'cause as much death and destruction' as they could.

Hull City’s owner asks lawyers to get £200m play-off final CANCELLED

Middlesbrough, who were beaten by Southampton in the semi-finals, are currently set to face Hull at Wembley on Saturday.

Charles and Camilla finish Northern Ireland visit with garden party 

Their Majesties gathered at the historic venue to meet guests from the nation's voluntary and charitable sectors who have had lasting impacts on their community.
spot_img

Related Articles

Popular Categories

spot_imgspot_img