19.3 C
London
Wednesday, May 20, 2026

Luisa Zissman jokes Katie Price’s kidnapped husband could be disguised

Luisa Zissman has joked Katie Price’s ‘kidnapped’ husband Lee Andrews could be ‘in disguise’ as she revealed he doctored a Chris Hemsworth snap during her ‘Dubai manhunt’.

Former glamour model Katie, 47, has begged fans to help locate her ‘kidnapped’ husband, who she says was last known to be tied up in the back of a van.

Lee has now been missing for seven days and his wife Katie has said she believes he has been kidnapped, after he ‘went dark’ mid conversation last week.

A report last night revealed texts where Lee claimed he had been arrested near a hostile ‘black site’, in his last texts to his wife.

Katie’s pal Luisa has joined the search for Lee, 43, as she returned to Dubai where she is based, declaring that she was on a mission to find him.

Now in a new update Luisa joked that Lee could be ‘in disguise’ as she revealed he doctored a Chris Hemsworth snap to look like himself. 

Luisa Zissman has joked Katie Price's 'kidnapped' husband Lee Andrews could be 'in disguise' as she revealed he doctored a Chris Hemsworth snap during her 'Dubai manhunt'

Luisa Zissman has joked Katie Price’s ‘kidnapped’ husband Lee Andrews could be ‘in disguise’ as she revealed he doctored a Chris Hemsworth snap during her ‘Dubai manhunt’

Now in a new update Luisa joked that Lee could be 'in disguise' as she revealed he doctored a Chris Hemsworth snap to look like himself

Now in a new update Luisa joked that Lee could be ‘in disguise’ as she revealed he doctored a Chris Hemsworth snap to look like himself

Chris shared the snap on November 28, 2025 while Lee altered the photo to look like himself and shared it with his followers on December 31, 2025. 

Resharing both photos to compare, Luisa wrote: ‘This has been a popular story…. So here as a post so we can discuss what do we think of these pics posted by Chris H on 28th Nov and Lee A on 31st Dec ….

‘My man hunt in Dubai is coming to an end, haven’t located Lee Andrew’s for our queen @katieprice.

‘BUT he was seen online on FB messenger yesterday according to a thread on a Brits in Dubai FB post. Which means his kidnappers are giving him access to social media, so nice of them!

‘He is still a missing person, but after seeing these pics of him and @chrishemsworth twinning I wonder if he is now in disguise. We need to bring Lee home to his wife! Help find Lee spread the word! Bring him home we are all worried Lee!’

Taking to her Instagram Stories, Luisa also shared a video walking around Dubai airport as she returned to the last place Lee was publicly seen. 

She said: ‘I’m at Dubai airport and this is the last known place Lee Andrews was publicly seen so I’m going to strut around here and look for him and hope I find him, else I am going to have to fly home today and admit defeat. 

‘I hope there is another hero that can find him for our Katie, who doesn’t deserve this. I can’t see him anywhere, he truly has been kidnapped.’

The day prior Luisa claimed to have seen Katie’s husband Lee ‘active’ online despite being ‘kidnapped’.

She said: ‘Guys it’s the end of day one of looking for Lee Andrews in this missing persons case. I’m trying to bring Katie Price’s husband home.

Chris (R) shared the snap on November 28, 2025 while Lee (L) altered the photo to look like himself and shared it with his followers on December 31, 2025
Pictured Chris Hemsworth in 2025

Chris (R) shared the snap on November 28, 2025 while Lee (L) altered the photo to look like himself and shared it with his followers on December 31, 2025

Luisa wrote: 'He is still a missing person, but after seeing these pics of him and @chrishemsworth twinning I wonder if he is now in disguise. We need to bring Lee home'

Luisa wrote: ‘He is still a missing person, but after seeing these pics of him and @chrishemsworth twinning I wonder if he is now in disguise. We need to bring Lee home’

Read More

EXCLUSIVE Rapper reveals ‘conman’ Lee Andrews tried to persuade him to part with £65,000 for ‘investment’

article image

‘So, discovered a few things, he was seen as “active” on Facebook messenger six hours ago, which does indicate his kidnappers are definitely letting him have access to social media.

‘Makes you wonder why he hasn’t reached out to ask for help. Who knows. But I did see that whilst I did some digging on Facebook.’

Luisa wrote over the clip: ‘He was active on FB messenger 6hrs ago!!’

The Apprentice star told her followers she had been ‘unsuccessful so far’ in her hunt for Lee, while sharing videos to her page of her looking for the businessman.

Katie declared over the weekend her fourth husband is missing, five days after she last heard from him and claimed he was ‘detained in a van with his hands tied’ after his disappearance.

Katie has now released her last communication with Lee in the hope it will help track him down, while his mother, Trisha has issued a desperate plea for his return.

In the messages, which were sent from 12.36am to 1.01am early last Thursday morning in Dubai time, the so-called ‘businessman’ told her: ‘Been arrested. I’ll be in touch. I’m ok xx.’

Trying to get more details, Katie replied within five minutes asking him: ‘Where? Why? I’m worried’ and told her husband she loved him.

Lee then revealed he didn’t know where he was being taken as they had his ‘other phone’.

Katie asked: ‘If they take your phone how will I get hold of you? Should I have your dad’s number?’

Lee shared his live location and told her to contact the embassy and that he was being taken to a ‘black site’.

The Sun also reports he gave his father’s number to Katie as an emergency contact.

The live location then ended with the message: ‘Keep that on babe. Love you’.

Lee then appeared to backtrack on his claims that he was arrested as he told Katie: ‘It’s a black site, I love you, I sort it. I’m in the van… just being detained wtf.’

A friend told The Sun: ‘Katie has been completely spiralling, as you can imagine. This is NOT a publicity stunt – as if she needs any more PR – and no matter what Lee has or hasn’t done, she still loves him.

Katie declared over the weekend her fourth husband  is missing, five days after she last heard from him and claimed he was 'detained in a van'

Katie declared over the weekend her fourth husband  is missing, five days after she last heard from him and claimed he was ‘detained in a van’ 

The former glamour model, 47, has begged fans to help locate her 'kidnapped' husband, who she says was last known to be tied up in the back of a van

The former glamour model, 47, has begged fans to help locate her ‘kidnapped’ husband, who she says was last known to be tied up in the back of a van

‘These WhatsApps prove that she is as blindsided as the rest of us as to Lee’s movements. She is not in on it, whatever “it” is.

‘She wants anyone with information to contact her or the police with information that might help find him.’

They added she wants to know Lee is safe and then can start ‘asking him some serious questions’.

The Daily Mail has contacted Katie’s representative for comment.

Meanwhile, Lee’s mum Trisha, 61, has given her first interview since his disappearance.

The psychic medium said the family was concerned about his wellbeing after vanishing last week.

When asked if she believed Katie’s theory he had been kidnapped, she told the publication: ‘I don’t know, he could have been. I’ve not seen the video.

‘I don’t know the laws out there but I wouldn’t have thought they’d use cables. Wouldn’t they put handcuffs on?’

Trisha added she thought Katie was ‘exploiting’ the situation on social media but after her daughter spoke to the television personality, she can see how worried she is.

A friend of Lee’s mother added ‘no one knows where Lee has gone’ and she just wants him to be ok.

It comes after the publication reported Lee has not been kidnapped as Katie feared and is instead squatting in a run-down villa in Dubai.

He is said to be only talking to a few of his trusted network on a burner phone and ‘frantically planning a route out of this ginormous hole he appears to have buried himself in’.

Read More

Has Katie Price’s missing husband REALLY been ‘kidnapped?’ Daily Mail readers have their say

article image

Lee was due to reunite with Katie for a Good Morning Britain interview on Monday, but failed to get on a flight and later claimed he had ‘things to do’ but was still on his way. He also firmly denied reports he had a travel ban.

Katie, who wed Lee in January following a whirlwind ten-day romance, then branded their relationship a ‘soap opera’ after he became radio silent and did not travel to the UK.

The Dubai-based businessman is wanted by Interpol, after Hertfordshire Police – who had been previously investigating claims from an ex-girlfriend – escalated their case.

A heartbroken Katie, meanwhile, is said to have been on the phone to lawyers over the past 24 hours, seeking counsel.

Assistant Editor of The Sun, Clemmie Moodie, also claims she is the latest of Lee’s victims, after being conned out of £1,000.

She reports Katie was also promised money from Lee and had showed her cheques he’d seemingly deposited into her account, but the funds never emerged.

Additionally, she was said to have been handed a credit card, which didn’t work. The television personality is said to have believed this was due to an incorrect pin.

But now, Katie is said to be ‘horrified’ by the claims Lee has allegedly conned another woman out of £1,000 and ultimately wants to track him down.

The Daily Mail has contacted Lee, Interpol and Hertfordshire Police for comment. Katie’s representative declined to comment.

Katie, meanwhile, took to Instagram on Monday night and said she was suffering with terrible ‘anxiety and was overwhelmed’ after a traumatic week, as she plugged her CBD sponsorship.

Hot this week

Diana’s ex-hairdresser condemns ‘evil’ comments about Kate’s hair

Princess Diana's former hairdresser has condemned 'nasty' comments made about the Princess of Wales 's hair - as she stepped out with her newly blonde tresses.

Experts reveal how many tins of tuna is safe to eat a week

The NHS advises people to eat at least two portions of fish a week, yet a recent investigation revealed toxic metals, including mercury, could be lurking in cans of tinned tuna sold in the UK.

The unusual breakfast request Princess Lilibet asks Meghan Markle for

Meghan Markle revealed her children's favourite meals and that she 'doesn't like baking' on the second season of her lifestyle show With Love, Meghan.

Some people DO see ghosts – and medics say there’s an explanation

An astonishing third of people in the UK and almost half of Americans say they believe in ghosts, spirits and other types of paranormal activity.

The best places to live in Britain’s idyllic national parks

Many of us toy with the idea of moving somewhere close to nature, with a friendly community, where the pace of life is more civilised. But where to find such a place? A national park could be the answer.

Dramatic moment RAF aircraft was ‘dangerously’ buzzed by Russian jets

Two Russian jets 'repeatedly and dangerously' intercepted an RAF spy plane above the Black Sea, it has emerged.

Bolt CEO fires his entire HR team because they ‘created problems’

Ryan Breslow, the co-founder and chief executive of US fintech firm Bolt, said the department was scrapped as part of sweeping layoffs.

NATO jets scrambled as ‘drone’ is detected over Lithuania

NATO jets have been scrambled to intercept a drone that flew over Lithuania's capital Vilnius, as the country's prime minister and president were rushed to a safe house. 

Doctors dismissed my heartburn… this was the condition I had

For over a year and a half Chloe Sterling, repeatedly suffered from debilitating heartburn that could last days at a time.

Nursery worker who abused babies deported after 14 months of sentence

Roksana Lecka, 23, carried out a campaign of 'sadistic abuse' in which she punched, kicked and smacked 21 babies as young as ten-months-old at two London nurseries.

San Diego mosque shooters planned THREE targets, ‘manifesto’ reveals

The rambling, hate-filled pages, shared online via a niche file-sharing website, describe a planned 'blitzkrieg' to 'cause as much death and destruction' as they could.

Hull City’s owner asks lawyers to get £200m play-off final CANCELLED

Middlesbrough, who were beaten by Southampton in the semi-finals, are currently set to face Hull at Wembley on Saturday.

Charles and Camilla finish Northern Ireland visit with garden party 

Their Majesties gathered at the historic venue to meet guests from the nation's voluntary and charitable sectors who have had lasting impacts on their community.
spot_img

Related Articles

Popular Categories

spot_imgspot_img