Jack Osbourne has hit out at ‘insane’ online trolls for claiming he’s ‘grossly underweight’ as he insisted that he’s ‘perfectly healthy’.
The star, 40, – who is the son of the late Ozzy Osbourne and his wife Sharon – took to his social media on Tuesday to set the record straight.
Jack appeared on I’m A Celebrity… Get Me Out of Here! at the end of last year where, as many stars do during the show, he lost weight.
Following the series his weight was 11st 2lb – the lightest he has ever been during adulthood.
In the new clip, Jack says: ‘I cannot believe I’m having to actually make this f***ing video.
‘If I see one more thing written about me saying how ‘I’m sick, I’m grossly underweight. What’s going on? It’s f***ing insane.’
Continuing his rant, he added: ‘I have lost no weight since I got out of the jungle doing I’m A Celebrity, what? Six months ago?
Jack Osbourne has hit out at ‘insane’ online trolls for claiming he’s ‘grossly underweight’ as he insisted that he’s ‘perfectly healthy’
The star, 40, – who is the son of the late Ozzy Osbourne and wife Sharon – took to his social media on Tuesday to set the record straight (seen left with his parents in 2014)
‘I’ve been the same f***ing weight. The only difference is I shaved my beard and opted for a creepy moustache. That’s the only f***ing difference.
‘Now if we want to back up and we want to get real f***ing personal, I’ve been consistently but slowly losing weight for the last three and a half years.
‘I shot up to about 220 pounds three and a half years ago and decided that I wanted to make some changes. So I did. What’s the big f***ing deal?
‘I’m five foot eight and a half and a 155 pounds (around 11 stone). It is perfectly healthy.’
He then added later in the video that he was training hard at the gym and doing jiu-jitsu.
Jack has previously had a weight loss transformation when he was younger – when he gave up drinking and got clean from drug use.
He then documented his then five stone weight loss on his TV show, Jack Osbourne: Adrenaline Junkie.
During his time on I’m A Celeb last year Jack revealed the brutal side effects of his weight loss after being left in agony amid ‘malnutrition’ fears.
In the new clip, Jack says: ‘I cannot believe I’m having to actually make this f***ing video. ‘If I see one more thing written about me saying how ‘I’m sick, I’m grossly underweight…’
Jack appeared on I’m A Celebrity … Get Me Out of Here! at the end of last year where, as many stars do during the show, he lost weight
Seen left this month and right in 2013
Read More
Jack Osbourne reveals brutal side effects from I’m A Celebrity weight loss as he’s left in agony amid ‘malnutrition’ fears
At the time Jack confessed that he would smuggle in a camping chair because he and his co-stars couldn’t bear to sit on the hard logs anymore due to having ‘chafed a****’ from shifting the pounds.
One viewer asked during the Unpacked show: ‘If you could sneak one thing into camp, what would it be?’
Jack said: ‘I think I would probably sneak in a really comfy camping chair.
‘Although it would be next to impossible to sneak in because the logs are so uncomfortable, and as we’re all losing weight, we have no a***.
‘And so we all just have bruised, chafed a**** from sitting on the logs.’
The star also revealed his ‘stomach muscles hurt’ due to not eating enough.
Jack isn’t the only one in his family who has sparked concern with their weight loss.
His sister Kelly has also had to hit back at trolls for her changing appearance after she lost weight following Ozzy’s death.



