27.4 C
London
Friday, May 22, 2026

Big Brother’s George reveals the ‘real reason’ he was booted off show

  • Have YOU got a story? Email tips@dailymail.co.uk 

Controversial Big Brother housemate George Gilbert has revealed the ‘real reason’ he was axed from the ITV show last week in a tell all video.

The 23-year-old parish counsellor had been ousted from the spy house for ‘repeated use of unacceptable language and behaviour’ according to bosses in a statement. 

They added: ‘George has been removed from the Big Brother House with immediate effect and will no longer participate in the programme.’

Fans did not get to see the offending comments that resulted in his removal, with them contrary to broadcast standards.

George had received several warnings from Big Brother that were not shown before his removal from the compound. 

Now, taking to his YouTube channel, George has revealed his version of events and what wasn’t broadcast to viewers.

Controversial Big Brother housemate George has revealed the 'real reason' he was axed from the ITV show last week in a tell all video

The 23-year-old parish counsellor had been ousted from the spy house for 'repeated use of unacceptable language and behaviour' according to bosses in a statement

In the clip, he admits he was given a warning on his first night in the house and another on the third.

He told his supporters: ‘They brand Big Brother as a social experiment where you can discuss things and be on a political spectrum. I wanted to meet new people and people who would challenge my beliefs and maybe help me learn something about myself and see if they could change my mind about some of my beliefs.

‘I thought by going into the house and spreading what I believe as the truth that it would not only help me cement my views if they are right, or it would help other people see a different side of the story.’

His first warning came after a discussion in which he said he ‘doesn’t believe that anyone is intrinsically good or evil’ and used Adolf Hitler as an extreme example.

George explained: ‘Hitler did the things that he did because he would have been fed a pack of lies about Jewish people and that’s why he did the things he did.

‘He thought he was doing good for Germany. He thought Jews were to blame for all of Germany’s troubles. Hitler was misguided.’ 

The former housemate said he was reprimanded when producers interpreted this as ‘justification for the Holocaust’. 

His day three warning came when he told housemates in a conversation how he would not conceive a child with a black woman.

Fans did not get to see the offending comments that resulted in his removal, with George's words deemed contrary to broadcast standards

Taking to his YouTube channel, George has revealed his version of events and what wasn't broadcast to viewers

George said bosses took this as a racist remark when he added he would feel like he was ‘betraying my kind’.

He said: ‘If I had a baby with a black woman or a brown woman, the child would have brown skin, brown eyes, brown hair… and the gingerness would die a death.’ 

George continued: ‘I like touching the boundaries and maybe I’m in the wrong but what I said was, as a ginger with blue eyes – I’m like the rarest form of human on earth – because red hair is recessive and not a dominant gene.’

It was previously reported the final straw for ITV bosses came after George allegedly used antisemitic language.

He now revealed the comments arose in a conversation discussing the rise in antisemitism in London.

George said in his video: ‘So I want to put an end to antisemitism or any other form of discrimination.

‘But I said I do understand why people are sceptical about some Jewish conspiracy at the top of the pecking order, because some of the finest minds in human history, from Shakespeare to Henry Ford to Cissero to Roald Dahl, these are some of the most intellectual men of all time, and they all have antisemitic tropes in their writings, so is it a case of no smoke without fire.’ 

It was previously reported the final straw for ITV bosses came after George allegedly used antisemitic language

George has now revealed the comments that resulted in his ejection arose in a conversation discussing the rise in antisemitism in London

Daily Mail has contacted ITV for comment. 

George’s exit from the Big Brother house was aired in last Thursday’s show when he was called to the diary room. 

Bosses told him: ‘Before you entered the House the rules regarding unacceptable and offensive language and behaviour were explained to you.

‘Big Brother has warned you on several separate occasions about language, including issuing you with a formal warning. 

‘Despite this, at 6:22pm, in a conversation about conspiracy theories, the words you used broke the rules regarding unacceptable and offensive language on multiple occasions.

‘George, Big Brother thinks that your repeated use of offensive language in the house including during yesterday’s conversation is unacceptable. 

‘Big Brother cannot permit you to use language in a manner which is likely to be considered offensive by Housemates or the viewing public.’ 

George's exit from the Big Brother house was aired in last Thursday's show when he was called to the diary room

George responded: ‘Understood,’ before Big Brother continues: ‘Despite the prior warnings and the opportunities we have given you to adjust your language in the House, you have persisted in using offensive language. 

‘And as a result, Big Brother has no choice other than to remove you from the House.’

Big Brother gave him the opportunity to leave one final message, asking: ‘George, is there anything that you would like to say?’

To which George responded: ‘I always want to question any theory, any movement, I just like to, I just want to know the truth about things and I’m sorry.

‘I’m really gutted but if that’s what you want to do, then I’m sorry it’s ended like this.’

Big BrotherITV

Hot this week

Diana’s ex-hairdresser condemns ‘evil’ comments about Kate’s hair

Princess Diana's former hairdresser has condemned 'nasty' comments made about the Princess of Wales 's hair - as she stepped out with her newly blonde tresses.

Experts reveal how many tins of tuna is safe to eat a week

The NHS advises people to eat at least two portions of fish a week, yet a recent investigation revealed toxic metals, including mercury, could be lurking in cans of tinned tuna sold in the UK.

The unusual breakfast request Princess Lilibet asks Meghan Markle for

Meghan Markle revealed her children's favourite meals and that she 'doesn't like baking' on the second season of her lifestyle show With Love, Meghan.

Some people DO see ghosts – and medics say there’s an explanation

An astonishing third of people in the UK and almost half of Americans say they believe in ghosts, spirits and other types of paranormal activity.

The best places to live in Britain’s idyllic national parks

Many of us toy with the idea of moving somewhere close to nature, with a friendly community, where the pace of life is more civilised. But where to find such a place? A national park could be the answer.

Meghan’s wedding nostalgia a ploy to ‘funnel people’ to her brand

This week, Meghan posted a series of never-before-seen photographs of the wedding to her Instagram to celebrate the Sussexes' eighth anniversary.

Socially smoking in your twenties could kill you decades later

Social smokers damage their lungs just as much as those who go through multiple packs a day, new research has suggested.

Moment US fighter jet ‘SHOT DOWN’ UFO over Michigan revealed

Newly released UFO files revealed a shocking encounter between a US fighter jet and a UFO over Americans air space.

Chilling UFO encounter left US intel officer ‘speechless’ revealed

A terrifying military UFO encounter described by a senior US intelligence officer has been made public for the first time.

Unsealed UFO files reveal spherical orb darting across sky

Unsealed UFO documents released by the Trump administration today revealed a minute long video of a bright spherical orb racing across the sky at lightning speed.

Trent Alexander-Arnold is latest player AXED for the World Cup

Thomas Tuchel has confirmed the leak of his England World Cup squad was correct - with a series of big-name stars axed for this summer's trip to the United States.

Angry England fans hit out at Thomas Tuchel’s leaked World Cup squad

Furious England fans have blasted Thomas Tuchel with the Three Lions boss set to confirm his controversial selections for this summer's World Cup today.

Thomas Tuchel admits he HASN’T picked England’s ’26 most talented’

England boss Thomas Tuchel says the England squad he is taking to the World Cup are those who are 'unselfish' and '100 per cent committed' rather than the most-talented.
spot_img

Related Articles

Popular Categories

spot_imgspot_img